Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

Bio Poem

In Te Ngahere for Tuhituhi we have been learning to create  a bio poem about someone special in our lives.  A bio poem is a poem written about someone. We could write about anyone like your mum, dad sister or aunty. 

I chose to write about my eldest sister because she was who I thought inspired me the most. 

We had to use a template to write a poem too.  We also had to include things like name three things they say all the time, etc...

The easiest part was thinking of a something that my sister likes because she likes most things. The difficult part was trying to think of something that my sister says a lot because she hardly repeats anything.

Have you ever created a poem like this?






4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail its MIkaire, I like your post about you Bio poem your one reminds me of my one that I made for dad. I like your background on your Bio poem. I also like how you added a picture in the middle of your doc it is very creative. To answer your question yes I have made a bio poem.

    Is this the only Bio poem that you have made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Gail, i'm Cullen from Ahipara school. I really liked how you explained what you were doing and why you choose your sister. Maybe next time do bigger and bolder words. blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gail it’s me Marley, from your class. I like your blog post about your Bio poem. Your poem reminds me of the one I made for my mum. I like how you added a picture of your eldest sister in the middle, it makes it more creative. My poem was pretty similar.

    How many of these poems have you made?

    ReplyDelete