Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Hurt Your Head With These Rebus Challenges

In Te Ngahere we have been doing Rebus challenges every Friday. A Rebus puzzle is a puzzle that includes images and words, they try to test your brain by trying to make you think outside the box. For each puzzle, you try to decode it and figure out what it ends up saying. It’s usually a famous saying of some sort.

We were given these during lockdown and since our class liked them so much we got to try them in class.

We get 9 to do every  Friday and it definitely shows how different people’s minds work because some puzzles were easier for some people to solve and others were harder for people to solve.

 I thought that these were really fun to do because the more you end up solving the easier it gets to solve others.  The best part of these puzzles is probably the very satisfying feeling you get when you do end up solving a puzzle. 

There are also some rebus puzzles here for you to try:

Which one did you find the hardest to resolve?





3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Gail this is Jaelyn - Marie from your class. I like your blog post because you have described the rebus challenge really well and your really good at these rebus challenges. Also your DLO is very good because it’s clear and easy to read.
    When you first did the challenge was it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gail it’s me Breeze from Te Ngahere. I chose your blog post to comment on because I liked the subject you chose to blog about, and I love how you are so creative with your D.L.O presentations. I also enjoyed reading your blog post but knowing you, you can do better than this blog post like using a lot more of detail. Other than that I really enjoyed reading your blog post, I like that you explained the rebus challenge really well. Keep up the good work.
    Ka kite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Gail its Mahana from your class Te Ngahere. I wanted to say that I enjoyed looking at your blog post because I like how you described how to figure out the rebus puzzles. I do have to say that you are so good at puzzles.
    I also did the puzzles .I have to agree with you that the hardest one for me was the free bees one.
    What one was the easiest in your opinion and why?

    ReplyDelete