Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Pārekareka Mahi Toi

In Te Ngahere we have been learning to research about different beings in the Ngahere. We got to create a report based on the insect, plant or animal we chose to research about. Once we finished making our notes we got to make a presentation to share our learning  that was interesting to watch. To go with our presentation we got to make a digital image on Google Drawings. We also got to do this for the Manaia Kalani art challenge.  Since my report is about the Kereru I made a digital image of a Kereru.

Creating this image was really difficult for me at first because I couldn’t navigate the drawing tools on google drawings. When I watched a tutorial video it was a lot easier.

Did your school participate in the Manaia Kalani challenge?




4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Gail, it’s Jorjah from Te Ngahere I love your blog post about your beautiful drawing because it looks like it took hard work and dedication to do it. Straight away I could tell what type of bird it was because of the detail you used in your drawing. I remember when I did that when we were in lock down. What was the biggest challenge about this art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Gail, it’s Bella from Te Ngahere I love your blog post about your drawing it looks like it took a bit of time. Straight away I could tell what type of bird it was because of the detail you used in your drawing. I remember doing this in lock down and it was kind of hard for me. What was the hardest part about this art?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Gail it’s Breeze from your class. I chose to comment on your blogpost because I know you have quality blog posts. A blog post that stood out to me was your blog post about mahi toi because you gave a great explanation of what we learnt. I remember doing this work in lockdown and I really enjoyed how you presented your D.L.O about your Ngahere drawing. What would you change about this? Keep up the good work. Ka kite!

    ReplyDelete