Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Ngahere Report

In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to research different animals, insects and plants that live in our forest. First we chose either a plant, animal or insect. Then we researched about whatever we chose and using that information we made a video or a presentation. We had to research things like what the physical description of your plant or animal is. I chose to write about the  Kereru because i’ve actually seen a Kereru in the forest before.

This report was easy to write because our instructions were written clearly and I could understand it easily. Something I found simple was writing about the Kereru diet because it was easy to figure out.

Have you ever been interested in the Kereru?



1 comment:

  1. Hello Gail my name is Logan and my class is Te Ngahere. I think your blog is very good and it’s got all the right punctuation. I like your blog post because you explained the kereru very well and you added all the things you need in a blog post and it looks like you followed the success criteria, I think you finished it. I think you need to add some more full stops.Why did you choose the kereru?

    ReplyDelete