Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

How I Created A Perfect Kawa Of Care


The past few weeks here in Te Ngahere we have been learning about kawa of care but for some students in our class it was just rewinding there learning. Kawa of care is something that teaches us how to take care of our chromebooks and things you should do/shouldn’t do when around your chromebook. After looking over the kawa of care we were then told to create a DLO to show what we learnt. Also we only had to put one thing from the kawa of care in our DLO. I decided to create a poster. I ended up making my DLO about the risk of having your chromebook charger somewhere where no one can see it and trip over it. I liked doing this because I can teach other people how to look after their chromebook as well as learning something new myself.

Have you ever learnt about kawa of care?

Here is my Poster.






No comments:

Post a Comment