Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Beginners Guide To Our Treasure Hunt

A few weeks ago we got to participate in a treasure hunt around our school. This treasure hunt was hosted to raise money for the “I am hope” foundation which helps kiwi kids with mental health and provides counselling and support when they need it. Also instead of the prizes there were cards that were  the shape of a gumboot that had a number on the back which represents the prize you will  receive. For this treasure hunt we first were given all the rules, there were no prizes inside any buildings and as soon as you found a card you had to return that card to the teacher before you found another one. We were allowed as much time as we needed to find all the prizes. Once all the cards were found we then sat down and all the prizes were handed out. Even though I didn’t find any prizes I still really enjoyed this treasure hunt because it was for a good cause and I got to see lots of other people win fun prizes.Have you ever participated in a treasure hunt?





1 comment:


  1. Kia Ora Gail, my name is Jacinta and I go to Paihia School. I really liked your blog post because it was very detailed. I like how you mentioned the cause too. I, myself ALSO didn’t get any prizes but had so much fun. What was your favourite part about the treasure hunt?

    ReplyDelete