Pages

Sunday 27 June 2021

Sharing My Experiance at the Science roadshow

On Monday Te Ngahere had the privilge to go to Bay Of Islands College for a science roadshow. The reason we did this was because we have a science fair comingup soon and this roadshow showed us what that fair will be like.
 In this science show they had all kinds of different exhibits my favourite one was the Bernoulli blower and in this exhibit we got to put objects with different weights at the bottom and if they were light enough they would shoot up with the help of a strong fan. Something I learned from this roadshow was that gasses although they aren’t visible can take up a lot more space then liquids.
I found this experience really interesting and fun because it taught me a lot and it gave me a better understanding for the science fair in the future.
Did your school participate in the Science Roadshow?






No comments:

Post a Comment