Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

Converting Improper Fractions To Mixed Numbers

The past few weeks my class have been learning to evidence our maths work. To evidence our work we create DLOs that clearly shows every step of a maths strategy that you have been learning. The strategy I’ve been learning this week is how to convert improper fractions into mixed numbers. I think that this strategy is the best for me because it helps me get the right answer, it’s quick and efficient. I thought that this strategy would be a lot more challenging to learn because at first the instructions were a little unclear to me. They were unclear to me because the formula that I was given didn’t have the right instructions. Do you know how to convert improper fractions into a mixed number? 




No comments:

Post a Comment