Pages

Monday 22 March 2021

Converting Fractions To Decimals

In Te Ngahere we have been learning to evidence our maths work. First we had to pick a maths goal which is a maths strategy we would like to learn. To pick a strategy you had to browse through a site called maths hub than pick something you would like to learn. I chose to learn how to convert fractions into decimals. Next we had to create a DLO that explains every step of that strategy clearly. When I started making this DLO I thought that explaining how to convert fractions to decimal would be difficult because I couldn't find the words to explain each step clearly. After I finished I found that making this DLO was a lot of fun because I made it about a strategy I knew I was confident with. Have you ever learnt to convert fractions todecimals?

No comments:

Post a Comment