Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Te Reo Maori From My Experience

Last week here in Te Ngahere we have been learning how to read/pronounce Te Reo Maori. With this task we were given we had to create a DLO(digital learning object) based on activities you can do on a sports field.  First we had to write  a script that had to include five correct sentences in Te Reo Maori. When we finished our script and it was marked finished we then made our DLO using our success criteria. Our success criteria was that we had to have our five sentences included, we had to have pictures related to the activities you wrote about and you must have a screencastify with you pronouncing all of your sentences. Personally I found this really easy and fun. I’ve always  liked learning about different cultures  but I find Improving my knowledge on my own culture can be even more fun.

Have you ever made  a DLO in Te Reo Maori?

DLO 



No comments:

Post a Comment