Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Matariki Feathers


For the last week of term two in Te Ngahere we got to colour
feathers in honor of Matariki.  Our class designs feathers every
year for Matariki but each year  we always have something
different like last year we wrote our goals on the back of our
feathers. This year we got to choose between three designs I
chose the second design. The colors I choose for my first feather
were random so it started off looking like a rainbow, this feather
didn’t take much time so I decided to do another. For my second
feather my colors included blue and gold I colored this feather to
resemble the Hogwarts house Ravenclaw. I had a lot of fun doing
this because I enjoyed picking the colors I used to design them.
Have you ever designed a feather in honor of Matariki?
Here is mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment