Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

100 word story part 4

This is my fourth 100 word story based on the picture from Raining Diamonds on Pobble 365. 


The marvelled crystal shon beautifully as it sat at it’s standing point. The one of a kind jewel was expected to weigh more than a fully grown Elephant. People never thought to move it as it became aprofitting point. They didn’t know where it came from; they only knew people all over the world would travel to see it. They examined the diamond, snapping pictures of it from a distance as a neon yellow tape made a border around it. All the peculiar gem did was sit motionless, scintillating, hardly aware of the attention it brought to the quiet field.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Gail, I am Ariana Bignell and I go to Paihia School. I really liked how you described the diamond. Your story made me think of Amelia's 100 word story.

    ReplyDelete